Oh I can't wait till he marries McKinsey and will be my new nephew! He's adorable, don't tell him I called him adorable, but he looks great!
Got to love a brace free smile! Now if you find a secret to get them to wear their retainers let me know!
Great smile!! I am not looking forward to braces days...I have 2 thumb suckers so it is pretty inevitable that they will need braces in the future.
Oh I can't wait till he marries McKinsey and will be my new nephew! He's adorable, don't tell him I called him adorable, but he looks great!
ReplyDeleteGot to love a brace free smile! Now if you find a secret to get them to wear their retainers let me know!
ReplyDeleteGreat smile!! I am not looking forward to braces days...I have 2 thumb suckers so it is pretty inevitable that they will need braces in the future.
ReplyDelete