Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I did it!!!

I drove to California with the kids all by myself. We spent Spring Break in California with some of my family. Ron could not go since he was in the last week of Tax season. (Hurray it is over) We had a great time, but wish we could have gone with the whole family. We missed Ron. We stayed at the Marriott Newport Villas. It was such a beautiful place and there were so many fun things to do there.

 
Posted by Picasa

We spent Monday at Knott's Berry Farms. The kids had fun riding all the crazy rides and then we ended the day enjoying our traditional chicken dinner right outside the park. We have eaten there since I was a little kid.
 
Posted by Picasa

The next three days we spent at Disneyland. We had perfect weather and the crowds were great until Thursday when it seemed a lot busier.
 
Posted by Picasa

Friday we spent the day at the beach. The kids even got in the super cold water. They had fun building sand castles and burying each other.It was a great trip and the kids had so much fun spending time with their cousins.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Becky! It is the hardest the first time, although I would always rather have Corry with me to! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun! My sister was down there last week too and she said that half of Utah had to be in California. Great job on doing it as a single mom! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, love your pictures!! It looks like you had a great time too. You are much better at taking pictures on the rides and the candid shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky I am so happy you posted pictures from your trip. I was wanting to see pictures from that fun trip. That is a long way to drive I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete