Saturday, January 19, 2013

Haley is 16!!!

Well it is official!! Haley is now 16 and can date and drive. She was able to get her license on her birthday and she also had her first date tonight. Wow!! I can't believe how fast everything changes. I have to admit it is kinda fun getting a girl ready for a date. Tonight is the school dance, "Save Ferris." Both Kyle and Haley went to this 80's style dance. (It is sad when the styles I grew up wearing are now costumes for the school dance). I took a few pictures of Haley before they left on their date. I have more of Kyle since they came and hung out at our house.






2 comments:

  1. Crazy!!! Your kids are growing up fast! And loved their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 already!?@? CRAZY! How fun for her! One of my young women (well before I moved she was mine) was at your house! What a small world! Her name is Kyra and she's on the back row. What a cute one that girl is.

    ReplyDelete